Experience the exhilaration of the Grand Prix in Singapore this September.
- Price includes 3-Day Bay Grandstand tickets to the Marina Bay Street Circuit
- Explore the lively city of Singapore during your stay
- Stay in the 4-star Seacare Hotel
- Fly from London Gatwick, but other regional departures are available upon request
Turn your passion for Formula 1 into an exciting short break away in Singapore and experience a sporting event like no other. As part of the package, you will receive a 3-day Bay Grandstand Premium ticket where you can be in the heart of the action and can watch the likes of Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Räikkönen and more.
You will be staying at the 4-star rated Seacare Hotel which is located close to some of Singapore’s top attractions such as the Orchard Road, Chinatown and Clarke Quay.
Singapore is a thriving cosmopolitan city, steeped in history and culture. It is a city of contrasts; effortlessly combining the old and the new. Whilst it is a great stop over for long-haul flights, Singapore has also garnered an impressive reputation as a premier travel destination.
The pretty Gardens by the Bay are an absolute must-see – they are a colourful futuristic-inspired park in the bay area of Singapore. There are beautiful sculptures nestled amongst the trees and giant treehouses where you will find exotic flora and fauna inside. Visitors can stroll across the suspended walkways between the two ‘trees’ and admire the breath-taking views of the waterfront
- Return Flights from London Gatwick to Singapore
- 5 nights in the 4-star Seacare Hotel (bed and breakfast only)
- 3 Day Bay Grandstand Ticket
- Other regional departures available upon request
When can I go?
This offer is based on departing 18th September. For alternative dates please speak to your Personal Travel Expert.